25 Sep 2018: Bad Poetry Challenege #1 “My dream date with Wittgenstein”

Trees by Joyce Kilmer is famous for being one of the worst poems ever written. It inspired me to write bad poetry. Click here to join the Bad Poetry Challenge! Here is my second attempt.
 
“My dream date with Wittgenstein”

Philosophy and meaning are super freaks
Thus they can’t say anything of super peaks

If I went to Wittgenstein’s house,
I’d kick my muddy feet up on his couch

He’d get mad, and open his mouth
But he just sits there like California in a drouth

“What Witty? Nothing to say?”
He passes over in silence to this day

It’s not cause he’s dead (he is though)
It’s cause he cannot speak

He passes over in silence, in dread
But I’m like Rick James; I’m rich bitch!

The world consists of facts
And cocaine is a hell of a drug, blow that!

1 comment: